About housing rights

In short, if a problem arises and you have questions, you should consult the statutes. Depending on the issue, you may also need to consult the Residential Tenancies Act.

Questions about interpreting the regulations, maintenance issues, liability in the event of major damage, what applies in the event of renovations, subletting, etc.

What we can help you with

  • Purchase agreement
  • Hidden defects in a condominium
  • Rental agreements

Request consultation

We will contact you regarding your case as soon as we can